Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cupcake Bake Sale for Team In Training






My mother-in-law is training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training, an organization that supports the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Mike's mom is running to support her sister-in-law, who was recently diagnosed with Leukemia, and her great-uncle who passed away from Leukemia in the last year. Mike's mom held a huge garage sale this past weekend where they received donations from the community. Along with the garage sale, she asked me if I could bake some cupcakes for a bake sale to raise money on that same day. Having a very close friend diagnosed with Leukemia back while we were in college and an uncle diagnosed with Lymphoma, I was happy to do some baking for this amazing foundation.

The garage sale was a huge success as, I heard, so were the cupcakes! If you would like to donate to this wonderful organization please visit Kathy's Team in Training website by clicking on the link. I am so glad that I could help raise some money with my cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. Dana,
    Thank you for the always delicious cupcakes. They were a hit for sure. And Thanks for supporting a wonderful cause. I Love you kathy

    ReplyDelete